Special ReportFinal destination: Mapping the future of LNG trade flows
The global LNG market is in a state of flux. Although future volumes will be subject to project timelines and ramp-up schedules, the addition of new liquefaction capacity from Australia, Asia Pacific, and the United States is set to change the game.
While much of this capacity has already been contracted, the remainder represents a substantial addition to the spot market and will force a significant shift in trade flows.
Our 16-page Q4 Special Report uses maps to highlight this shift, and includes the following:
- Forecasts of LNG prices and trade flows to 2020.
- Information mapped by region and presented alongside 2014 flows.
- Outlooks for LNG export growth and demand for each region.
- A look at trends in the industry to 2020 and beyond by Global Gas Analytics' lead analyst Peter Stewart and price forecasts by the GGA team.
Table of contents
- LNG trade flows: Flexibility is key
A massive amount of LNG capacity is due to come online in the next few years, but the growing gas market does not necessarily mean the supplies will find demand.
- Middle East & North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Asia Pacific
To purchase a copy of this report for £250.00, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your interest
To purchase a copy of this report, please complete the form below: