- Natural Gas Daily
- Global Gas Analytics
Forecasts & Analysis
- The outlook for FSRUs and flexible LNG
- Special reports
Final destination: Mapping the future of LNG trade flowsHighlighting the extent to which trade flows are set to change. Forecasts to 2020 are presented alongside 2014 flows.
The global LNG market is in a state of flux. Although future volumes will be subject to project timelines and ramp-up schedules, the addition of new liquefaction capacity from Australia, Asia Pacific, and the United States is set to change the game.
While much of this capacity has already been contracted, the remainder represents a substantial addition to the spot market and will force a significant shift in trade flows.
Our 16-page Q4 Special Report uses maps to highlight this shift, and includes the following:
- Forecasts of LNG prices and trade flows to 2020.
- Information mapped by region and presented alongside 2014 flows.
- Outlooks for LNG export growth and demand for each region.
- A look at trends in the industry to 2020 and beyond by Global Gas Analytics' lead analyst Peter Stewart and price forecasts by the GGA team.
Table of contents
- LNG trade flows: Flexibility is key
A massive amount of LNG capacity is due to come online in the next few years, but the growing gas market does not necessarily mean the supplies will find demand.
- Middle East & North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Asia Pacific
Get this report
To purchase a copy of this report for £250, complete the adjacent form or contact our sales team using the details below.
Questions about this report?
Call +44 (0)20 3004 6206; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get this report
To purchase a copy of this report, please complete the form below: