Natural Gas LNG
Novatek is bullish on Yamal LNG after its Q1 2013 results, anticipating a government decision on liberalising LNG exports soon. But exactly what the company expects remains unclear.
Latest LNG News
- Second force majeure of 2013 declared at Nigeria LNG
- Prequalification tender to supply LNG to Jordan closes
- GDF Suez wins Uruguay’s first LNG terminal
- Lebanon to approach market for LNG supplies in early June
- Israel launches lone LNG cargo tender
- Vitol sends diverted volumes to Argentina
- Argentina awards three LNG cargoes
The surge in North American hydrocarbon production and the region’s dwindling need for energy imports has laid the groundwork for US engagement in Asia Pacific.
Energy analysts told Interfax that Japanese utilities are set to pay a steep price for Shinzo Abe’s aggressive monetary expansion
A strong outlook for LNG shipping activity and energy security concerns are driving China’s state-owned LNG importers into the booming market for LNG carriers.