The cost of Japanese electricity climbed by 10.1% in July as a weaker yen and higher energy prices helped drive the sharpest hike in consumer prices in four years.
- Natural Gas Daily ▾
Peru wants higher-priced markets for its LNG, but experts say the country has limited control over its cargoes.
- The Clean Power Plan struggle
- Paks 2 to get green light from European Commission
- MEPs warn against excess LNG and storage capacity
- Taiwan imports record levels of LNG in July
- Canada grants conditional approval for Pacific NorthWest LNG
- Reliance hopes to double capacity of coal-fired plants
- H-Energy lodges complaint over unauthorised IOC pipeline
- Exploration & Production
- Supply & Demand
- Policy & Regulation
- Companies & Finance
- Pipelines, Storage & Power
- Global Markets
- EU Energy Policy
- Alternative Fuels
- Gas for Transport
- Global Gas Analytics ▾
Iran’s forthright rejection of proposals to freeze oil production reflects its ambitious investment plans for its oil and gas sector now that sanctions against the country have been largely removed.
- Canada’s gas glut favours pipeline flows to the US
- European hub prices dip after a week of gains
- Iran’s tough stand reflects investment ambitions
- Will Pakistan’s LNG ambitions be realised?
- Renewables eclipse Central America’s gas-to-power vision
- Henry Hub moves higher even during shoulder months
- European hub prices see significant gains
Forecasts & Analysis
- EnergyHub ▾
EnergyHub is a specialist resource tool offering detailed information on the world's LNG infrastructure, with details on each facility's owners, history, capacity and future plans.
Our free United States country profile gives a preview of our detailed industry content.Access free country profile ››
Asia & Pacific
- Log in or free trial