Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 1 October
- Future Energy Africa 2018, Cape Town, South Africa (until Wednesday)
- Oil & Gas Automation Congress 2018, Berlin, Germany (until Tuesday)
- Deadline for bids for exploration licences issued by Egyptian General Petroleum Corp.
Wednesday 3 October
- Market demand assessment for Tornyiszentmiklós interconnector between Hungary and Slovenia ends
- EU parliament vote on CO2 standards for cars, Strasbourg, France
- Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Thursday 4 October
- Downstream Project Management conference, Frankfurt, Germany