Exploration & Production

Exxon and QP awarded exploration licence for Brazilian offshore block

ExxonMobil and Qatar Petroleum have been awarded a licence to explore the Tita block offshore Brazil.
By Staff reporter 3 October 2018 0 32772

ExxonMobil and Qatar Petroleum (QP) have been awarded a licence to explore the Tita block offshore Brazil.

Exxon will be the operator with a 64% participating interest while QP will hold the remaining 36% interest.

QP and Exxon were awarded two blocks with Petrobras in the Campos Basin and two in the Santos Basin last year.