Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Tuesday 25 September
- Proposal deadline for prequalified bidders for the development of Thailand’s offshore Bongkot and Erawan fields
Wednesday 26 September
- Open season ends on Hungary-Slovakia and Slovakia-Austria interconnection points
- The Future Supplies for Future Energy conference, London, UK
Thursday 27 September
- World Congress on Oil, Gas and Petroleum Refinery, Abu Dhabi, UAE (until Friday)
- Energy for Europe: Innovating for a sustainable future, Brussels, Belgium
Friday 28 October
- Brazil’s fifth pre-salt licensing round ends
Monday 1 October
- Future Energy Africa...