Wildcat gives you a head-start on the coming week.
Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 11 June
- EU energy council meeting, Luxembourg
- Ukrainian Energy Day, Kiev, Ukraine
Tuesday 12 June
- Inauguration of the Trans-Anatolian Gas Pipeline, Eskişehir, Turkey
Wednesday 13 June
- Energy Trading in Central and South Eastern Europe conference, Budapest, Hungary (until Thursday)
Thursday 14 June
- Gas Infrastructure Europe conference, Bucharest, Romania (until Friday)
Winners and losers
Winner: A new type of gas-fired power plant could help commercialise CCS technology by providing cheap and pure CO2 for sequestration. Net...
Great choice of article...
but you need a subscription for full access.
Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence. Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free!
Get a free trial
Already a subscriber? Sign in