Exploration & Production

Comet Ridge ups Mahalo CBM reserves

Comet Ridge has upgraded proven and probable CBM reserves at its Mahalo project in Queensland from 1.94 billion cubic metres to 11.10 bcm.
By Staff reporter 7 March 2018 0 29897

Australian company Comet Ridge has upgraded proven and probable CBM reserves at its Mahalo project in Queensland from 1.94 billion cubic metres to 11.10 bcm, the company has said.

The project lies approximately 240 km west of Gladstone and is near pipeline connections. Comet Ridge holds a 40% stake in the joint venture controlling the project, with the remaining 60% split equally between Santos and Origin Energy’s Australia Pacific LNG subsidiary.