Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Wednesday 10 January
- Deadline for US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to decide on subsidies for coal and nuclear power plants
- China to hold a second upstream tender for oil and gas exploration blocks in the far-west region of Xinjiang
- Tullow Oil trading update
Thursday 11 January
- Premier Oil trading update
Winners and losers
Winner: The prompt startup of Yamal LNG in December bodes well for future projects and shows Novatek has chosen its partners...
- You have reached an article available exclusively to subscribers
- Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence. Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free!
- Get a free trial Already a subscriber? Sign in