Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 11 December
- United States regulator expected to announce decision on subsidies for coal and nuclear power plants
Tuesday 12 December
- Kurdistan-Iraq Oil & Gas conference, London, UK
- Novatek to unveil new strategy
- Bracewell media roundtable on energy, London, UK
Monday 18 December
- EU Council meeting of energy ministers, Brussels, Belgium
Winners and losers
Winner: IOCs are making progress on host government agreement negotiations for Tanzania’s 10 mtpa LNG project, which could protect their investments from...