Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 13 November
- ADIPEC, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (until Thursday)
- COP23 summit, Bonn, Germany (until Wednesday)
- Lebanese Petroleum Administration to advise the Ministry of Energy and Water on licensing round bids
Tuesday 14 November
- Eni event on transport, Brussels, Belgium
Wednesday 15 November
- Deadline for bids in Israeli licensing round
Thursday 16 November
- Premier Oil trading update
- Politico breakfast with the EU’s Maroš Šefcovic, Brussels, Belgium
Winners and losers
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up