Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 13 November
- ADIPEC, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (until Thursday)
- COP23 summit, Bonn, Germany (until Wednesday)
- Lebanese Petroleum Administration to advise the Ministry of Energy and Water on licensing round bids
Tuesday 14 November
- Eni event on transport, Brussels, Belgium
Wednesday 15 November
- Deadline for bids in Israeli licensing round
Thursday 16 November
- Premier Oil trading update
- Politico breakfast with the EU’s Maroš Šefcovic, Brussels, Belgium
Winners and losers
Winner: PetroChina is increasingly shifting its production mix to...
- You have reached an article available exclusively to subscribers
- Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free.
- Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence.
- Start free trial Already a subscriber? Sign in