Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 9 October
- International Gas Cooperation Summit, Durban, South Africa (until Tuesday)
Tuesday 10 October
- Third Oil & Gas International Licensing 2017 Summit, London, UK (until Thursday)
Wednesday 11 October
- European Parliament’s energy committee to debate the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, Brussels, Belgium
Thursday 12 October
- Deadline for bids in Lebanon licensing round
- EU negotiations on Emissions Trading System reform, Brussels, Belgium
Monday 16 October
- Project meeting for Kuwait’s Jurassic gas project
Winners and losers
Winner: Hong Kong is...