Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 25 September
- ERRA Energy Investment and Regulation Conference, Astana, Kazakhstan (until Tuesday)
- Kurdistan Region of Iraq to hold independence referendum
Tuesday 26 September
- Eurelectric Clean Energy for All Europeans event, Brussels, Belgium
- European Gas Summit, Rotterdam, the Netherlands (until Thursday)
Thursday 28 September
- Repsol Energy for Europe conference, Brussels, Belgium
- CEPS workshop – ‘Europe’s gas infrastructure needs towards 2050: which Projects of Common Interest should be prioritised?’, Brussels, Belgium
- Tunisia Oil & Gas Summit, Hammamet, Tunisia (until...
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up