Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Tuesday 19 September
- European Court of Auditors to publish report on energy and climate
- Paris Gas Conference (until Wednesday), Paris, France
- LNGgc conference, London, UK
- Lebanese parliament to vote on petroleum tax law
Wednesday 20 September
- Oman to invite bids for oil and gas exploration blocks
- Informal meeting of EU energy ministers, Tallinn, Estonia
- Deadline for stakeholders to respond to EU sustainable finance report
Friday 22 September
- Nord Stream pipeline expected to resume operations after maintenance work
Monday 25 September
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up