Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 11 September
- Norwegian parliamentary election
Tuesday 12 September
- European Parliament to vote on gas security regulation
- End of consultation period for Italy’s New Energy Strategy
Wednesday 13 September
- UK House of Lords to investigate impact of Brexit on Northern Ireland’s energy supply
Thursday 14 September
Friday 15 September
- Lebanon to invite bids for first oil and gas licensing round
Winners and losers
Winner: East Timor and Australia have agreed on the central elements of...
- You have reached an article available exclusively to subscribers
- Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free.
- Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence.
- Start free trial Already a subscriber? Sign in