Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 11 September
- Norwegian parliamentary election
Tuesday 12 September
- European Parliament to vote on gas security regulation
- End of consultation period for Italy’s New Energy Strategy
Wednesday 13 September
- UK House of Lords to investigate impact of Brexit on Northern Ireland’s energy supply
Thursday 14 September
- Ophir Energy H1 results
Friday 15 September
- Lebanon to invite bids for first oil and gas licensing round
Winners and losers
Winner: East Timor and Australia have agreed on the central elements of...
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up