Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Tuesday 5 September
- Dynagas LNG Q2 results
- SPE Offshore Europe Conference & Exhibition, Aberdeen, UK (until Friday)
Monday 11 September
- Norwegian elections
- National Clean Energy Forum, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Winners and losers
Winner: Strong gas demand underpinned firm results for China’s energy giants in H1 as the country’s shift from oil to gas production continued. China’s three majors combined produced 4.0 bcm more gas in H1 than a year ago.
Winner: Tullow Oil...
- You have reached an article available exclusively to subscribers
- Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free.
- Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence.
- Start free trial Already a subscriber? Sign in