Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 21 August
Tuesday 22 August
- BHP Billiton full-year results
Wednesday 23 August
- Angola general election
- Deadline for submission of requests for proposals for Botswana’s 100 MW CBM-to-power project tender
- Bahamas Petroleum AGM
Thursday 24 August
Winners and losers
Winner: China more than doubled its imports of bargain-price spot LNG in H1 2017 compared with H1 2016 as independent buyers and state-owned giants launched new terminals to capitalise on burgeoning...
- You have reached an article available exclusively to subscribers
- Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free.
- Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence.
- Start free trial Already a subscriber? Sign in