Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Wednesday 16 August
- US to offer unleased blocks offshore Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida for oil and gas exploration and development
- European Business Association general meeting with Ukrainian Energy Minister Ihor Nasalyk in Kiev
Friday 18 August
- Exploration licence for the Zheng’an Block in southwest China’s Guizhou province to be tendered
Winners and losers
Winner: Tehran has hailed the opening of a pipeline between Neka and Damghan in Iran’s northern provinces on 1 August...
- You have reached an article available exclusively to subscribers
- Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free.
- Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence.
- Start free trial Already a subscriber? Sign in