Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 10 July
- World Petroleum Congress, Istanbul, Turkey (until Thursday)
- Mexico’s CFE Energia will begin auction of 62 MMcm/d of capacity across four cross-border pipelines transporting gas from the United States
- Public hearing on the future of the EU electricity market, European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium
Tuesday 11 July
- EU and Japan expected to sign memorandum of cooperation on LNG, Brussels, Belgium
- Iran International Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Summit 2017, Rome, Italy (until Thursday)
Thursday 13 July
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up