Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 3 July
- Launch of IEA report, The Future of Road Freight Transport, Brussels, Belgium
Wednesday 5 July
- Hearing on the OPAL pipeline, European Court of Justice, Luxembourg
Friday 7 July
- G20 meeting, Hamburg, Germany (until Saturday)
Monday 10 July
- Public hearing on the future of the EU electricity market, European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium
- World Petroleum Congress, Istanbul, Turkey (until Friday)
Winners and losers
Winner: Shell’s Prelude FLNG vessel...
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up