Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 24 April
- Tullow Oil AGM
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance: The Future of Energy Summit, New York, US
- MEPs in European Parliament’s energy committee to discuss electricity market reform, Brussels, Belgium (until Tuesday)
Wednesday 26 April
- TransCanada expected to apply to Canadian regulator the National Energy Board to seek approval for a new long-term fixed-price service.
Friday 28 April
- EU Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete to visit Iran (until Sunday)
- First Iran-EU Business Forum...