Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Tuesday 18 April
- International Conference on Gas, Oil and Petrochemical Engineering, Paris, France (until Wednesday)
Wednesday 19 April
- Eurelectric event on electrification of the European economy, Brussels, Belgium
Thursday 20 April
- India Oil & Gas Pipeline Conference, Mumbai, India (until Saturday)
Friday 21 April
- Schlumberger Q1 results
- Saipem Q1 results
Monday 24 April
- UK expected to announce cap on household energy bills
- International LNG Summit, Barcelona, Spain
- Meeting of European Parliament’s energy committee, Brussels, Belgium
Winners and losers
Winner: Thailand has set a...