Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 6 March
- CERAWeek 2017, Houston, United States (until Friday)
- Middle East Oil & Gas Show and Conference, Manama, Bahrain (until Friday)
Tuesday 7 March
- Snam full-year results
- Bruegel conference on US President Donald Trump’s energy policy, Brussels, Belgium
Wednesday 8 March
- Cairn Energy full-year results
Thursday 9 March
- Ophir Energy full-year results
- Open season for capacity booking on TransCanada’s Mainline gas system closes
- ‘The North Sea: Should I stay or should I go?’ event by Natural Resources Forum at...
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up