Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Tuesday 21 February
- International Petroleum Week, London, UK (until Thursday)
- Bruegel thinktank Nord Stream 2 event, Brussels, Belgium
- Eni after 6, Brussels, Belgium
Wednesday 22 February
- Petrofac full-year results
Thursday 23 February
- Centrica full-year results
Monday 27 February
- Pemex full-year results
Winners and losers
Winner: Pakistan plans to have four FRSUs up and running by 2019 as it rapidly expands its import infrastructure. It brought its first floating LNG terminal online at Port Qasim in 2015 and plans...
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up