Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 6 February
- European Commission hosts technical seminar on Article 50 negotiations with
the UK, Brussels, Belgium
Tuesday 7 February
- BP FY 2016 results
- Argentine state-owned company Enarsa’s LNG tender closes
Wednesday 8 February
- Tullow Oil FY 2016 results
Thursday 9 February
- BP presentation, Brussels, Belgium
Monday 13 February
- Floating LNG 2017, London, UK
Winners and losers
Winner: China is warming to the idea of supplying LNG to industry through ‘virtual pipelines’ of tanker trucks. The idea started...