Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 30 January
- Petroleum Conference Iran, Tehran, Iran (until Wednesday)
- Chinese New Year public holiday (until Tuesday)
Tuesday 31 January
- ExxonMobil Q4 results
- Infrastructure Gas Projects Mozambique 2017, Maputo, Mozambique
Thursday 2 February
- Shell Q4 results
- Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit Hungary
- CEPS conference, Central & South-East Europe Business Forum of Energy, Brussels, Belgium
Winners and losers
Winner: Anadarko and Eni, which respectively operate Area 1 and Area 4 offshore Mozambique, are on track to conclude the...
Log in or register for a free trial to continue reading this article
Not a subscriber?
To access our premium content, you or your organisation must have a paid subscription. Sign up for free trial access to demo this service. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)20 3004 6203 and one of our representatives would be happy to walk you through the service.Sign up