Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 30 January
- Petroleum Conference Iran, Tehran, Iran (until Wednesday)
- Chinese New Year public holiday (until Tuesday)
Tuesday 31 January
- ExxonMobil Q4 results
- Infrastructure Gas Projects Mozambique 2017, Maputo, Mozambique
Thursday 2 February
- Shell Q4 results
- Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit Hungary
- CEPS conference, Central & South-East Europe Business Forum of Energy, Brussels, Belgium
Winners and losers
Winner: Anadarko and Eni, which respectively operate Area 1 and Area 4 offshore Mozambique, are on track to conclude the...