PetroChina said its Zhongwei-Guiyang pipeline had supplied 2.05 billion cubic metres of gas this year as of 8 August, and a total of 19.5 bcm since it started trial operations in July 2012.
- Natural Gas Daily ▾
Peru wants higher-priced markets for its LNG, but experts say the country has limited control over its cargoes.
- Extreme weather causes blackout in South Australia
- Gorgon LNG Train 1 working at near capacity – Chevron
- Indian majors get green light to buy Russian oilfield stakes
- ONGC asks Indian government to introduce gas floor price
- Angola LNG back online – source
- OPEC agrees oil production cut
- Eni to build Egyptian solar plant
- Exploration & Production
- Supply & Demand
- Policy & Regulation
- Companies & Finance
- Pipelines, Storage & Power
- Global Markets
- EU Energy Policy
- Alternative Fuels
- Gas for Transport
- Global Gas Analytics ▾
Iran’s forthright rejection of proposals to freeze oil production reflects its ambitious investment plans for its oil and gas sector now that sanctions against the country have been largely removed.
- Latin America’s structural shift away from LNG
- Canada’s gas glut favours pipeline flows to the US
- European hub prices dip after a week of gains
- Iran’s tough stand reflects investment ambitions
- Will Pakistan’s LNG ambitions be realised?
- Renewables eclipse Central America’s gas-to-power vision
- Henry Hub moves higher even during shoulder months
Forecasts & Analysis
- EnergyHub ▾
EnergyHub is a specialist resource tool offering detailed information on the world's LNG infrastructure, with details on each facility's owners, history, capacity and future plans.
Our free United States country profile gives a preview of our detailed industry content.Access free country profile ››
Asia & Pacific
- Log in or free trial