Gazprom supplied 205 billion cubic metres of gas to the Russian market in 2015, down from 2014, but exports to Europe were 159.4 bcm, increasing by 8%.
- Natural Gas Daily ▾
Indonesia’s attempt to merge Pertamina with PGN is hitting delays that will be further complicated by Wednesday’s cabinet reshuffle.
- Gorgon prepares second shipment
- First Nations ask for more time to review Pacific NorthWest
- FERC grants Constitution pipeline developers two-year extension
- CNOOC issues profit warning on H1 results
- Henan consumes 453 MMcm of gas in June
- Shaanxi CBM signs investment contract with China state bank
- PetroChina subsidiary produces 26 mtoe in H1
- Exploration & Production
- Supply & Demand
- Policy & Regulation
- Companies & Finance
- Pipelines, Storage & Power
- Global Markets
- EU Energy Policy
- Alternative Fuels
- Gas for Transport
- Global Gas Analytics ▾
The release of Q2 results by major oil and gas companies will offer insight into how they are coping with the current low price environment.
- Manzanillo – a glimmer of hope for LNG suppliers?
- Gloomy Q2 results expected for oil and gas majors
- Maintenance driving regional gas prices in the US
- Politics clouds Turkey’s gas-to-power ambitions
- Italy – LNG opportunities at risk
- Brazil won’t buy gas to meet Olympic Games power demand
- The future is bright for LNG in Kuwait
Forecasts & Analysis
- EnergyHub ▾
EnergyHub is a specialist resource tool offering detailed information on the world's LNG infrastructure, with details on each facility's owners, history, capacity and future plans.
Our free United States country profile gives a preview of our detailed industry content.Access free country profile ››
Asia & Pacific
- Log in or free trial