Shenzhen Gas, a piped city gas distributor in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, posted an 11.88% drop in net profit year on year to RMB 443.3 million ($72.11 million) in H1, after a one-off gain boosted earnings in the same period last year.
- Natural Gas Daily ▾
Australian regulators released a set of recommendations on gas markets this week, upping the pressure on producers in the east and south of the country.
- Enarsa cancels LNG tender
- US gas storage at record high
- Baker Hughes rig count falls to 67-year low
- Origin gets a production boost from APLNG
- Schlumberger pulls out of Fortuna FLNG in Equatorial Guinea
- Gazprom submits response to EU competition law probe
- Gazprom hopeful Nord Stream 2 will avoid EU scrutiny
- Exploration & Production
- Supply & Demand
- Policy & Regulation
- Companies & Finance
- Pipelines, Storage & Power
- Global Markets
- EU Energy Policy
- Alternative Fuels
- Gas for Transport
- Global Gas Analytics ▾
The recent convergence of regional gas prices has made the need for global LNG pricing benchmarks less pressing.
- Trinidad diversifies customer base as LNG demand falters
- Are LNG benchmarks still relevant?
- European prices supported by supply/demand tightness
- Price arbitrage favours storage injections in the US
- Qatar boosts LNG flexibility to fend off competition
- Europe – time for an LNG boom?
- Doha fiasco reflects geopolitical tensions
Forecasts & Analysis
- EnergyHub ▾
EnergyHub is a specialist resource tool offering detailed information on the world's LNG infrastructure, with details on each facility's owners, history, capacity and future plans.
Our free United States country profile gives a preview of our detailed industry content.Access free country profile ››
Asia & Pacific
- Log in or free trial