Shenzhen Gas, a piped city gas distributor in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, posted an 11.88% drop in net profit year on year to RMB 443.3 million ($72.11 million) in H1, after a one-off gain boosted earnings in the same period last year.
- Natural Gas Daily ▾
Ghana’s second FSRU project is likely to be installed near the power plants in the west of the country, the head of the downstream regulator has said.
- Obama urges US authorities to prioritise climate change
- Gazprom to study three Bolivian blocks
- Sabine Pass preparing to go offline for maintenance
- Indian Oil Corp. and Adani planning Dhamra LNG terminal
- Indonesia slashes upstream cost recovery budget by $1 bln
- Indian Oil Corp. pursuing LNG terminal stakes
- Marubeni and Jinko bid for Abu Dhabi solar plant
- Exploration & Production
- Supply & Demand
- Policy & Regulation
- Companies & Finance
- Pipelines, Storage & Power
- Global Markets
- EU Energy Policy
- Alternative Fuels
- Gas for Transport
- Global Gas Analytics ▾
Pakistan has plans to become a world-leading LNG importer within the next five years, but obstacles in the domestic market could stand in its way.
- Will Pakistan’s LNG ambitions be realised?
- Renewables eclipse Central America’s gas-to-power vision
- Henry Hub moves higher even during shoulder months
- European hub prices see significant gains
- Syria ceasefire a glimmer of hope for oil and gas
- NBP prices dip under supply pressure
- South Central storage drawdowns support Henry Hub
Forecasts & Analysis
- EnergyHub ▾
EnergyHub is a specialist resource tool offering detailed information on the world's LNG infrastructure, with details on each facility's owners, history, capacity and future plans.
Our free United States country profile gives a preview of our detailed industry content.Access free country profile ››
Asia & Pacific
- Log in or free trial