Shenzhen Gas, a piped city gas distributor in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, posted an 11.88% drop in net profit year on year to RMB 443.3 million ($72.11 million) in H1, after a one-off gain boosted earnings in the same period last year.
- Natural Gas Daily ▾
Raising $15 billion of debt for the Mozambique LNG project was always going to be a major challenge, but shaky refinancing and the US Exim shutdown have put the deal under further strain.
- Europe’s majors continue capex cuts
- Europe’s majors feel the oil price pinch
- Cheniere Energy to supply Chilean power plant
- ConocoPhillips cuts jobs, plans to cut spend
- Changchun Gas's net loss falls
- CNPC non-dom production up 18.6%
- Exploration & Production
- Supply & Demand
- Policy & Regulation
- Companies & Finance
- Pipelines, Storage & Power
- Global Markets
- EU Energy Policy
- Alternative Fuels
- Global Gas Analytics ▾
Imports of Russian gas into Europe will rise. Even if transit via Ukraine comes to an end after 2019, new lines into Europe will support additional flows.
- Ukraine facing potential winter storage shortage
- NBP day-ahead over 44 p/th but dips on the way
- Nord Stream and expanding Russian gas exports
- All roads lead to gas in Egypt
- The China syndrome
- Gazprom to go forth and diversify – Komlev
Forecasts & Analysis
- EnergyHub ▾
EnergyHub is a specialist resource tool offering detailed information on the world's LNG infrastructure, with details on each facility's owners, history, capacity and future plans.
Our free United States country profile gives a preview of our detailed industry content.Access free country profile ››
Asia & Pacific
- Log in or free trial