Shenzhen Gas, a piped city gas distributor in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, posted an 11.88% drop in net profit year on year to RMB 443.3 million ($72.11 million) in H1, after a one-off gain boosted earnings in the same period last year.
- Natural Gas Daily ▾
The number of companies collecting data and drilling wells in Morocco is picking up, but a series of disappointing results threaten to dampen the enthusiasm.
- Mexico announces pipeline tender
- Discovery LNG receives export licence
- Squamish Nation outlines conditions for Woodfibre LNG
- Woodside announces Browse FEED phase
- India's 10th NELP to be held end FY2015-2016
- Philippines contracting round sees little interest
- Exploration & Production
- Supply & Demand
- Policy & Regulation
- Companies & Finance
- Pipelines, Storage & Power
- Global Markets
- EU Energy Policy
- Alternative Fuels
- Global Gas Analytics ▾
Tensions are escalating in the South China Sea. The area may become unstable, and oil and gas reserves are potentially at stake.
- California gas prices rise with soaring temperatures
- NBP day-ahead prices fall as the UK heats up
- Lack of wind power boosts prices at NBP
- Stability at risk in the South China Sea
- Pipeline imports dampen Mexico’s upstream zeal
- Gas as a transition fuel
Forecasts & Analysis
- EnergyHub ▾
EnergyHub is a specialist resource tool offering detailed information on the world's LNG infrastructure, with details on each facility's owners, history, capacity and future plans.
Our free United States country profile gives a preview of our detailed industry content.Access free country profile ››
Asia & Pacific
- Log in or free trial