Conferences & events
2nd Global EPC Project & Contract Management for Energy Sector 2018
Amsterdam | 23-25 May 2018
The 2nd Global EPC Project & Contract Management for Energy Sector 2018 in “Contract Risk Management Series” will bring together the most prominent leaders from Global Energy Sector- EPC Contractors, Sub-Contractors & Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), National & International Oil operators (NOCs & IOCs) and Electricity Power generators to build a platform for discussion about the main significant trends, exchange their opinions and build business relationships through well-organised networking.
The event focus in brainstorming, discussing and bench marking against best Project and Contract Management practices.
Now-a-days landscape for engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) companies working in the energy industry is mired with project complexity, rising costs and exposed risk, and low oil and natural gas prices. The aim of the conference is to discuss latest EPC contract and project management practices in current volatile market conditions due to low Oil prices and closure of Mega Projects.
Speaker panel includes experts from:
- Technip Oil & Gas
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Siemens Gamesa
- Burmeister & Wain
Topics to be addressed:
- EPC CONTRACTS: Overview and Change
- Between LSTK contract & JV, working on collaborative EPC relationship
- Key insurance issues in EPC- Knock-for-knock indemnity
- EPC contracts: geopolitical dimension
- Case study: Project risk management in Wartsila’s global EPC Projects
- Case study: Profile of our Project Managers
- Project Management: back to base
- EPC contracts during a merger or acquisition
- Employing international anticorruption procedures to guarantee compliance in EPC contracts
- Environmental, sustainability and regulatory requirements for EPC projects
Other events in this region