Conferences & events
4th Deepwater East & Southern Africa Congress 2018
Maputo | 29-30 March 2018
The 4th Deepwater East & Southern Africa Congress 2018 (DESAC 2018) will be held on Mar. 29-30 in Maputo, Mozambique. It is co-located with 3rd East & Southern Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2018.
DESAC 2018 will bring emerging countries across the East & Southern Africa together with government senior officials, representatives from NOCs, international oil operators, EPCs as well as other offshore players and experts, to gain insight and share knowledge concerning new policy, regulation, local content requirements, E&P project updates and innovative technologies.
Why you cannot miss DESAC 2018?
- 6+ Hotspot Countries covering Mozambique, Tanzania, South Africa, Namibia, Kenya, Comoros, Madagascar
- 10+ Offshore Projects Sharing by Active Operators, such as ENH, Eni, Anadarko, Statoil, Total, Namcor, Shell, Tullow Oil, Chariot Oil & Gas, ExxonMobil, etc.
- 5 Sessions on Latest Updates of New Policy, Regulation, Local Content Requirements, Supply Chain and Infrastructure Development, Offshore Project Updates & Innovative Technologies
- 2 Simultaneous Events - Co-located with 3rd East & Southern Gas & LNG Conference 2018 to Network with More Business Contacts from Upstream to Midstream
- 2 Panel Discussions focusing on National Content (Day 1) and Ports Development (Day 2)
- One on One Meeting Zone to Help You Precisely Meet Your Target Clients to Expand Your Business
Other events in this region