Conferences & events
3rd East & Southern Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2018
Maputo | 29-30 March 2018
The 3rd East & Southern Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2018 will be held on Mar. 29-30, 2018, in Maputo, Mozambique. It is the best platform to meet the key GOVs & Operators from east & southern Africa, and grasp the latest progress of major gas projects.
Besides, the co-location arrangement with 4th East & Southern Africa Deepwater Congress 2018 will enlarge your network within this region, as well as enrich your knowledge about the regions offshore &deepwater development to better evaluate this gas market potential.
Why you cannot miss GAS ESA 2018?
- Navigating the latest gas development policy and regulation updates in Mozambique, Tanzania and South Africa
- Host Government – Investor Dialogue about major challenges, new initiatives & investment strategies for proposed gas projects in East & Southern Africa
- Spotlights national content policy, local capacity building and infrastructure development plan to ensure gas monetization project implementation in East & Southern Africa
- Projects Updating in East & Southern Africa, including FLNG, LNG Plants, Pipelines, LNG import terminals (FSRUs), and Gas / LNG-to-Power projects
- Showcasing innovations in Onshore and Floating LNG, Pipeline, Import LNG Terminal, FSRU and Gas-to-Power technologies for East & Southern Africa
- Co-located with 4th Deepwater East & Southern Africa 2018 to extend networking with 300+ key players from Upstream, Midstream to Downstream
Other events in this region