- Natural Gas Daily
- Global Gas Analytics
Forecasts & Analysis
- Brexit & the Energy Union
- Special reports
5th Iran International Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit11-13 July 2017 ▪ Rome, Italy
Join Iranian officials for the 5th Iran International Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit 2017 on 11th -13th of July in Hotel Quirinale, Rome, to discover key opportunities and get involved in future Iranian projects.
Iran is seeking to:
- Attract $100 billion of foreign investment into its energy industry
- Invest to build 25 petrochemicals projects
Downstream sector, refining, petrochemicals and offshore potential are some of the topics covered through panel discussions, presentations and case studies.
The workshops on day 3 will cover a range of topics in a practical and interactive format focusing on investment in Iran and international transactions.
Notable speakers this year:
- National Iranian Petrochemical Company - Reza Mohtahshami – Deputy Managing Director
- Tappico – Mohammed Hassan Peyvandi – Managing Director & Vice President on board
- Evolen – Pierre Fabiani
- SVB Energy International – Sara Vakhshouri – President
Interfax Europe Ltd. is partner to this summit, you can benefit of 10% with this unique code IEIOGP10.