Xu Qinhua, executive director of the Centre for International Energy and Environment Strategies in Beijing and an expert on China’s foreign energy policy, speaks to Interfax about the country’s energy strategy in Central Asia and around the world
As Giorgos Lakkotrypis takes the reins as Cyprus’s minister of energy, commerce, industry and tourism, he speaks to Interfax about the challenges of developing a nascent industry – hailed as Cyprus’s future economic lifeline
Andrew DeWit, a professor at Rikkyo University and expert on Japan’s energy and power markets, speaks to Interfax about the outlook for Japan’s power sector in the second instalment of a two-part interview.
Bill Marmion is a Liberal party member who took over as Western Australian Minister for Mines and Petroleum in March. He spoke to Interfax on the sidelines of the LNG 17 conference in Houston last week
Andrew DeWit, a professor at Rikkyo University and expert on Japan’s energy and power markets, speaks to Interfax about the outlook for Japan’s power sector and the competing forces struggling to influence policy.
- Will South Stream change EU-Russia relations?
- Singapore LNG on track for trading hub
- TSOs launch new platform for capacity trading in gas
- Hydrates on the horizon?
- China, Russia gas deal set, but clash over price
- Is energy-intensive industry being forced out of Europe?
- Producers to benefit from Chinese price hikes
- JBIC looks to help finance US LNG