Wildcat gives you a head-start on the coming week.
Wildcat gives you a head-start on the week and a round-up of what mattered last week.
Monday 12 November
- Pakistan’s licensing round closes
- Summit between Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman and United States Secretary of Energy Rick Perry, Kiev, Ukraine
Tuesday 13 November
- Launch of International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2018, London, UK
- Mexico Energy Forum, Mexico City, Mexico
Wednesday 14 November
- Gas Options: North and West Africa 2018 summit, Marrakech, Morocco (until Thursday)
- BP Midstream Partners Q3 results
Winners and losers
Winner: Eni and ExxonMobil plan to drill a well...
Great choice of article...
but you need a subscription for full access.
Stay informed with exclusive, accurate and up-to-date energy news, analysis and intelligence. Sign up for 7-day trial access to this and more premium content. It's free!
Get a free trial
Already a subscriber? Sign in